R-L-S-H

Friday, June 5, 2009

At singapour's cc

This morning, we call teacher bring us go to CC..haha very fun ya...we arrive there,their CC not like parkson's CC very coool~haha so we pay money and go play computer 'of cz'~haha....then i write my blog~hehe...After that, I online and wanna find ppl chat...but only got 13 ppl online....OMG~so i offline lor....well ntg to do so play game...their game not fun der....i prefer parkson de....haha~xD......Next me and my friend go play maple haha(Long time din open maple cz father always at home....ltr he scold)muahahahaha...level 92 nia...my friend 'PRO' la....level 145 lor..not like me...'NOOB'....Play Play Play.....then we gtg liao~~After that we go shopping with teacher ...hahaha a kind of fun~but their things very expensive...(no money to buy) Father only give me RM100 haha......'ONLY' lagi~muahahahaha....finish shpping we go back hotel prepare for our rehearsel at 'Singapour Stadium' ...That's all for today...hehe....have fun in my blog~~but ntg in there....haha cz just create mar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home